Departmental scholarships in liberal arts

<p>I just found out that the UA History Department offers departmental scholarships. I had looked for that info before but had never found it; then I just sort of stumbled upon it.</p>

<p>Does anyone know: Is it too late to apply for such a scholarship for Fall 2011? (Can’t find deadline info at the site.)</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>Diane</p>

<p>Never mind…I misread. The link was just to the regular scholarships page. There is no separate departmental scholarship for history majors. :frowning: That’s what I get for being greedy, LOL!</p>

<p>I wouldn’t rule them out just yet. The HES department didn’t list any scholarships on their department page and my D got one. It was a small one but every little bit helps. I would wait until the scholarships page is fixed to see if one shows up.</p>

<p>I really doubt that dept scholarships will go to NMF students (except for engineering, music, art scholarships). The depts tend to reserve their scholarships for students who don’t already have big scholarships. </p>

<p>However, sometimes returning students can get dept scholarships or financial awards.</p>