Depauw vs Centre College of Kentucky

I have been accepted two both school with great financial aid package. I’m not sure what I want to do yet, but very likely majoring in Economics with a medical-related double major or minor. I’m an international student if it helps.
For Depauw, I’m in the Honor Scholars and Management Fellows Program and guaranteed an internship, with most people completed more than 1 internship while at Depauw. I really like this aspect of Depauw. I have heard people are nice and welcoming there but I’m not sure.
For Centre College, it will cost me around $4,000 less than Depauw. I hope to receive more aid the upcoming week. It does have internship opportunity but I will have to pay for it if I want to earn credits from what I’ve read on the website, and the internship opportunities are not as many as at Depauw. One thing I have heard is that Centre is a very welcoming environment with down to earth students, I’m not sure, but as a senior graduating from a Catholic High School in Alabama, I want to be at Centre as I’m more familiar with the culture and I love the culture as well.
Please let me know what I should do. Both seem great and my parents can afford either of them.