DESPERATE - Need advice around ED & Q1 Grades

Hi CC Community,

Hope you are all doing well. I need help asap around Q1 grades for my early decision school. I spoke to my school counselor earlier this year and she told me our high school does not report quarter grades on transcript. She told me not to stress too much because of this. Unfortunately, It’s been a stressful quarter for me and my grades have slipped. I know I can get these up prior to semester 1 ending (which goes on transcript), but currently I have 2 C’s and a B.

The issue is that my early decision school just emailed me asking for Q1 grades. I was assured not to worry since my school doesn’t do this, but am I screwed. Even if they ask for a screenshot of current grades, I’d be in the gutter. What do I do? Feel a little lost and misled. Thank you CC community for your time and help.

You can tell that to the university, but they will likely want an informal update. They will tell you what to send.

1 Like

Just let them know that your school only reports semester grades and your transcript has not been updated yet.

2 Likes