Dibs on Slippy's Guest Room!

<p>It’s official. Bama Nation is headed to visit Slippy. </p>

<p>Slippy, thanks for hosting. NRDMOM puts mini vodka bottles and chocolates on my pillow when I visit her. HINT.</p>

<p>Come on down. I would say I have a fully stocked bar waiting for you, but every time I stock it, I end up drinking it all.</p>

<p>Restocking should be safe for you now. No more needs to drown your sorrows until next season!</p>

<p>See you in a few weeks.</p>

<p>You might think she’s kidding, but I’ve learned from experience that she is not! She’ll have it organized before you know it. :slight_smile: How much room do you have, slippy?</p>

<p>Lattelady, it’s a king bed in the guest room. Slippy has nothing but the best! You can share with me.</p>

<p>Hmmm. I would go with Hurricanes and beignets, Slippy.</p>

<p>She will bring Chicago Mix. </p>

<p>Yum!</p>

<p>Too late to ask if I can come too? A cot next to the king bed would suffice!</p>

<p>I can bring my own sleeping bag. I can also pitch in and bring extra booze as well as the good cheese and crackers.</p>

<p>i live closer. i bet i can beat you all there!</p>

<p>Mike, my dibs trumps your getting there faster!</p>

<p>Slippy, if only you knew way back as that lonely teenage boy that the way to get a group of hot women into your bedroom was proximity to a Bama bowl game…</p>

<p>Hot women that brought the booze and good chocolates. ;)</p>

<p>Who is bringing the bacon?</p>

<p>Thinking these would make nice stocking stuffers for some:
<a href=“http://www.buyperfectbacon.com%5B/url%5D”>www.buyperfectbacon.com</a></p>

<p>Can we put a pig in the ground for some tailgating?
Slippy, throw a pot of gumbo on, if ya don’t mind.</p>

<p>Slippy…got room for another Chicago girl? You will have the whole city there if you are not careful! I’ll bring real deep dish pizza if I can figure out how to get it past the TSA…</p>

<p>Just ordered the perfect bacon thingy…my cousin loves bacon on everything. One more gift off my list. Thanks Txnewcollegemom!</p>

<p>I was working downtown New Orleans yesterday and saw the big billboard for the Sugar Bowl, with the Circle Crimson Tide logo, my personal favorite.</p>

<p>It said, Tickets now available!</p>

<p>I am just so excited for this Sugar Bowl. We’ve always loved the Sugar Bowl here in New Orleans, and it is so awesome that my senior son’s school is playing this year!</p>

<p>I don’t know that son will buy a student ticket, as he would like to sit with his dad for the game and don’t know how that’s possible with a student ticket, but we will have a great time watching it together on TV!</p>