Did anyone apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship?

<p>When are the winners announced?</p>

<p>A poster on here got one last year so if she sees this I am sure she'll let you know.</p>

<p>they're announced march/april. they'll call you. Basically how it works is they dont give full scholarships for..um.. scholarship. They give it to people who will directly benefit the school [i.e. athletes in terms of revenue/popularity, and minorities in terms of statistics, reputation, job recruitment (their reason for why white people should care about greater diversity is bc employers look for in the recruiting for jobs. Sounds sketchy to me, but w/e)]. </p>

<p>The Scholarship is well worth the deal, but don't be fooled into thinking that money = happiness. I can give you names of both athletes and Chancellor's Scholars who are miserable with where they are. </p>

<p>As far as the Scholarship is concerned, you may very well enjoy the community. Good luck with whatever happens. And good luck with your college years.</p>

<p>Where do you go to apply for this scholarship? Also has anybody gone to the College of Letters and Science scholarship website to fill out the application. It asks you to fill out an essay about getting your liberal arts degree . How about if you are not going for a liberal arts degree but a business degree. Or am I missing something .</p>