Did anyone get deferred from ED? What does your status say on the website?

Friend’s child status now says “regular decision” Does that mean he was deferred or did they never consider him for ED?

I was deferred. My application page still says Early Decision with Deferred in bold letters under it.

My son’s page said the same thing. Pretty bummed!

I did. It quite clearly says “Deferred” in large bold letters next to a box entitled “decision”

Interesting. I’m wondering if somehow my friends child’s application was incomplete so they bumped him and that’s why it now says regular decision

How do we know if we got into the honors college? Will that come later? Or how do we know if we got denied from honors college? Cause some friends of mine have a box where it says they were invited to honors college, but I don’t even have the box. Is that a defiance? Or is it just not in yet

For those of you who applied ED and were deferred…Have your mid-year grade updates surfaced on portal view? Does your applicant type still say ED?

I applied ED and got deferred. I just checked my guest portal and it just has my application summary, but for admission type it is still is written as ED applicant.

Same. Thank you. Good luck !