Did i get in?

Good evening.
I applied to Alabama and sent in my transcripts about 3 weeks ago.
well I checked my account today because I received an email last night about housing, and when I checked my application status the decision said “admitted” does this mean I got in ?
I have not received an email or letter yet. so if it does mean I got in how long will it take for me to get my letter or email?

This is my First choice school and Im a First generation college student so im really hoping I got in :smiley:

@Katelynnp43 - congrats. It certainly looks like you are in.

Admitted means you’re in. Congratulations. You should receive a letter in a week or so. You can always call them to double check.

You are in! The snail mail always come later, sometimes a few weeks later. Congratulations!

Congrats you are in!!! We had the same kind of thing happen. My D submitted on a Sunday evening. Five days later on Friday, she gets the login info from the school via email, and checks it to see if they have all her stuff and there it says:

Decision: Admission Offered

Had no idea it came out so fast or this early, she actually didn’t think it was real till she got the packet.

But back to you, it is real - you are in, also confirmed by getting the info on housing. Woooohoo, good for you. Congrats again to you and your family!

congrats!

congrats!