Did SJSU just hint that they are going to accept me? Fall Transfer 2022

So I was checking my portal and I seen my todo list got updated with the following

PARTIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT due 3/23
PROOF OF MILITARY STATUS due 3/23
FINAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT due 7/15

but my application status still says decision pending. wondering if they just hinted that they are going to accept me. Either way I am hyped as this is the first action I have gotten from any of the schools I have applied to.

I see it too, so I don’t know… I have a pretty high GPA and most classes completed for my impacted major, Software Engineering. Don’t know if this helps…

whats your stats?

Major: Management Information Systems
GPA: 4.00
AS-T: Yes
Pre-reqs: 3 but will be finished by end of spring 22
Golden Four: A, A, A, A
Local: No (North County San Diego)
Veteran: Yes

Major: Software Engineering
GPA:3.55 (UC would be 3.85 but CSU wants overall smh so my old classes back in 2009/2018 are counting against me)
Pre-reqs: 5/7 but 2 are in progress
Golden Four: A, B, A, A
Local: Yes (De Anza College)
Veteran: Yes(Navy)

1 Like

You’re most definitely getting in with a GPA of 4.0
see below

Business Administration - Management Information Systems

Applicants who completed three course requirements were admitted above a 2.40 GPA.

Applicants who completed two course requirements were admitted above a 2.60 GPA.

Applicants who completed one course requirement were admitted above a 2.80 GPA.

Applicants who did not complete any of the course requirements were admitted above a 3.00 GPA.

1 Like

Wow I think they must be doing us military first huh. I submitted my DD214 to them just now guess we will see where this goes. what other schools did you apply too? I only did CSU’s SJSU SDSU Cal Poly and Cal Poly Pomona.

I applied to UCLA, Berkley, UCSD, Davis, SDSU, UCSC. But hoping for San Jose since Im already in the area.

Nice, your UC gpa is 3.85 I am more than confident you will be getting in to all those schools. Great GPA and Your a vet they are literally holding up a sign that says come right in sir haha

What is golden four?

the golden four are like the essential entry level college courses required by CSU’s such as Communication, Critical Thinking, Writing or Composition and Reading, and Quantitative Reasoning (math)

1 Like

Thank you

DS is a freshman CS applicant. I don’t see anything on his to-do list. Sounds like a good sign for you.

Last week someone pointed out that SJSU had updated the Freshman Impaction Results web page with the Fall 2022 impaction data, and then SJSU started releasing freshman admission decisions to applicants’ portals the next morning.

Figuring the pattern might be the same for transfer admissions, I bookmarked the SJSU Transfer Impaction Results webpage. I just noticed that the Transfer Impaction Results page has now disappeared altogether. My guess is that they are in the midst of updating it.

I imagine that transfer admission decisions will be released in the next day or so. @Gumbymom had already mentioned in the freshman thread that SJSU started releasing transfer decisions on March 1 last year, so this seems about right.

1 Like

Yup. The Fall 2022 Transfer Impaction Results by Major are now posted: Transfer Impaction Results | Admissions

SJSU Transfer applicants will likely see portal updates tomorrow. Good luck Transfer applicants!

sheesshhhhhh

peeps check your portals I just got admitted.

1 Like

Stats?

Congratulations!!

1 Like

I got “Conditional Admit-Self Report”

Major: Software Engineering
GPA:3.55 (UC is 3.85)
Pre-reqs: 5/7 but 2 are in progress
Golden Four: A, B, A, A
Local: Yes (De Anza College)
Veteran: Yes(Navy)

1 Like

Wait so does that transcript thing imply acceptance or not. I wonder what time they’ll roll the decisions out today.