Didn't Get into A&M?

@RMNiMiTz congrats being an auto admit. It will be interesting to see if COE has early decision deadline again.
What COE is going to look st now, is your readiness for engineering in Calculus and Physics.
From your other posts, I see that you are in pre cal as a Jr and plan to take AB as a Sr. Is there a way you can take AB over the summer? You really need to have BC to be able to hit the ground running in your first and second semester required math. Not saying you won’t get in without it, but you will be expected to be ready in day 1.

My freshman ENGR son was NM commended. He was in IB his Jr year and went to AP Sr year, so he missed taking AB Jr yr. He had to learn AB concurrently Sr year with BC. He too had all the PLTW classes. It would have been easier if he could have done it over summer.
Make sure to lists all of your pltw classes and EC’s that you’ve participated in in school and out of school, esp those you’ve been doing a long time. Submit a resume as well so you can list out the objectives from ptlw classes and any leadership you’ve had as well as any service hours.

@Thelma2

Not sure if my school offers it. I will try to ask. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

@RMNiMiTz take BC instead of AB next year. There is AB instruction on YouTube that help. Do it or some other study. I think you are likely to get in engineering but what I know from experience, it is tough once you are in it. It isn’t high school Calculus. It is designed to be hard. There are some who fly right through it, who are well prepared but I hear of a lot of kids who really struggled and have to retake 151 second semester. you need to be as prepared as you can be.