Differences between UA and UA-B?

<p>lol atlanta…that is what i wondered when i asked the moderators for a forum last year…unique threads are harder than even a mention in some other thread… it requires a certain number of unique threads (he didnt say how many) before it will be considered.</p>

<p>Well if they had a General College forum for the “orphan schools” out there that don’t have their own forums, then from that they could tell if a certain school gets enough posts.</p>

<p>this posted today on uab website…fun video but thought it might give some a better idea of the actual campus</p>

<p>[UAB</a> Gangnam Style Parody (???) Music Video - YouTube](<a href=“UAB Gangnam Style Parody (강남스타일) - University of Alabama at Birmingham - YouTube”>UAB Gangnam Style Parody (강남스타일) - University of Alabama at Birmingham - YouTube)</p>

<p>Since it seems like more and more questions arise about UAB, I will pipe in here. I visited both UA and UAB and ultimately chose UAB. I’m not going to go into detail why because I do not want to offend anyone. </p>

<p>Anyway, I’m actually an Electrical ENGINEERING student at UAB. I’m very familiar with the Sci tech honors program and I have friends in the other various honors programs. So feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the campus, classes, research, honors, or anything else about UAB in general.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>i don’t think anyone would be offended by what you wrote in previous posts:</p>

<p>*Alabama Resident
ACT: 29
GPA: 4.0
Low Income</p>

<p>UAB offers me more scholarship money. One of the big reasons for choosing there.
*</p>

<p>Yes, with your stats, UAB scholarship money, and federal aid, all of your costs were probably covered at UAB. At Bama, they would not have been. </p>

<p>Glad that you had that option. :)</p>

<p>Well of course none of that would offend anyone. They are also friendly board reasons. Lol… </p>

<p>Thanks. I’m glad I had the option as well.</p>

<p>I realize that sounds like I have something against UA. Lol. This is not the case. Just saying there were more reasons.</p>

<p>missed this difference (probably because S2 not in engineering)…scholarship difference… uab offers automatic scholarships of 1K to 4500 per year to engineering students on top of any other merit scholarship… (other scholarships for chem scholars, biology scholars etc)</p>

<p>so a blazer elite and engineering scholarship could total 19500 against coa of 25K</p>

<p>[UAB</a> - Admission & Scholarships](<a href=“Error 404 | Not Found”>Error 404 | Not Found)</p>