Dillemma

<p>So me and my roomate are trying to decide between Owen and Shreve for next year, and its killing both of us, mainly me probably. </p>

<p>We both like sports, are buying the vip sports packages, and want a/c in the room.</p>

<p>He's good with either dorm, as am I, but we dont know what we want to make our number 1 choice.</p>

<p>For two guys that are looking to party, do IM sports, party, go to games, party, and party, and meet hot girls, where would we be better suited?</p>

<p>Shreve or Owen</p>

<p>Well Owen doesn’t have A/C, so if that’s something you really want, you can rule Owen out. Honestly, there’s no guarantee which dorm you’ll get but I’d go with Shreve for your #1 choice vs. Owen.</p>

<p>As dixie03 mentioned there’s no guarantee to which dorm you will be assigned. </p>

<p>However, lets say you were guaranteed your #1 choice. It seems like location and A/C seem to be the biggest factors. Parties and hot girls will be found at apartments/fraternity houses and they are scattered all around campus so location shouldn’t be a big deal. IM sports are all located at the IM fields and West Gym which is closest to Shreve. A/C is only available in Shreve… I would go with Shreve then if I were you.</p>

<p>Ball hard. Pick First Street Towers (I believe it’s now open to freshmen). Pick an off campus location afterwards and ball harder!</p>

<p>Serious note: It doesn’t matter. They all blow. Worry about your having good relations with your floormates and try to get out of the dorms after one year. They’re all overpriced anyway.</p>