Dimensions on "footprint" of bed needed - Futon wanted

<p>Better than an “A” cookie cutter is the elephant head cookie cutter. Round ears, long trunk. You can turn the trunks up to resemble the Bama elephant. However, the cookies then also resemble something else… Didn’t quite notice that until I brought them to the BCS watch party last year… Perhaps you are better off sticking with the A…</p>

<p>C2M, we can’t get them thrown out of Early College. ROTFL!!!</p>

<p>Yes, think I will stick with the “A”. I also have the full elephant cookie cutter. That one might a tad more appropriate. </p>

<p>Still laughing!!! </p>

<p>C2M, does your S want one of the t-shirts from the car show? I have a box in my garage I need to get rid of.</p>

<p>rolltide, if you are still needing measurements there is an app for the iphone that uses a credit card as a reference point to measure things.</p>

<p>TXNCM - Sure, I’ll take a shirt, thanks. If my S won’t wear it my bonus son (son #1 friend) will. He lives near you in Carrollton. I tried to get him to go to your car show this year but he had a conflict. For a young man he has some pretty nice cars (albeit ones that NRDSON would sneer at).</p>

<p>NRDSON does <em>not</em> sneer. </p>

<p>He stares disapprovingly.</p>

<p>Lattlelady: Thank you! I will look for that. I think the boy was going to get a tape measure.</p>

<p>If they sold it on Xbox Live, he would already have it… <groan>.</groan></p>

<p>So I have this straight, I need to make sure my cookie cutters are not subject to interpretation??? ;)</p>

<p>^^ Yes. Class2012’s were just…so…WRONG.</p>

<p>Heeheehee, there are certain cars that my family tends to stare at disapproving as well.
NRDMOM, I have sat aside a Tshirt for NRDSON :)</p>

<p>Yes, I’d make sure that any cookies sent can not be misconstrued as inappropriate. We have the dough ready. Now, if the temp this evening can drop below 100 then I will turn on the oven. Otherwise, I might be expimenting with baking them outside in the sun. </p>

<p>Lol! I’m sure if D had to have a tape measure to make coffee she would have had one a long time ago. </p>

<p>D said it was finally sunny for awhile today. She was at the pool till they closed it due to rain moving in.</p>

<p>NRDSON disapproves of my Prius. Often.</p>

<p>Many thanks, TxNCM - S is not worthy - he will be secretly delighted that you thought of him.</p>

<p>Sounds like your D might be able to recognize him by one of his favorite T-shirts - the chemical formula for ‘coffee’. ;)</p>

<p>I have an “A” cookie cutter for sale. CHEAP! Do not bother getting that one! I should have known. It is the plastic kind with no handle. You can not get the dough out. Have the metal elephant one with the handle and all. Worked like a charm. Cookies baked, iced, boxed up and ready to ship overnight tomorrow. </p>

<p>rolltide90, she has plenty to share. Have your S go up to her tomorrow and ask if she has any cookies then again on Friday. It is going to be a surprise. :slight_smile: She won’t know why he keeps asking her for cookies. </p>

<p>NRDMOM, a good friend of D’s that is into cars about feel over when his mom bought a Kia. My DH has to approve of the car type and color even on rentals. Bad, I know.</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I will suggest you to check-out this site [Shop4futons.com</a> : Cheap Futons Bed Frame : Loungers : Mattress : Sofas : King Platform Beds : Wooden Platform Bed](<a href=“http://www.shop4futons.com%5DShop4futons.com”>http://www.shop4futons.com) which I came across recently. I find this the place to buy cheap futons of various sizes.</p>

<p>Thanks. In the end, it worked out. We had access to a double-sized mattress futon and it fit perfectly. Not an inch to spare, but it worked! He now has a nice couch/bed under his UA-supplied bed frame.</p>