Diploma?

<p>Recently I had a different thread and the answers along with what I've been reading really made me wonder if I want the ib diploma. Hope 2 different threads so close together isn't frowned upon, but I was just wondering what the pros are of doing the diploma as apposed to just taking the ib classes? What would you recommend, diploma or just take ib classes? Thanks for reading!</p>

<p>It all depends on your school. If your school offers a variety of classes so that you can personalize your schedule and maximize both the number of classes that you can do well in and the number of subjects that you’re interested in, then I would wholeheartedly recommend the full diploma. However, if your school is like mine and only offers one set of IB classes (you can only choose which language, the others are pre-determined), then I feel like certificate classes are better.</p>

<p>The really only pro to taking the diploma over the certificate classes is that some schools will offer more credit for a certain diploma score range than for individual certificate classes.</p>