Discipline reports

Hello,
I’m a current high school junior and I was wondering how the whole discipline actions works on college applications especially UC schools. I got accused of “cheating” on the Chemistry final today, (didn’t actually cheat, student asked me a question not even relating to the test and I answered in which the teacher accused us of cheating). I was sent to the principle’s office where I was told that this would go on my discipline record. The chemistry teacher created a new final for me in which I took and did great one after school alone.
I was wondering if this will effect me in any way. I did not get suspended or expelled and my grade did not drop since I retook a different final but I am almost 100% positive that this will go on my “record.” In UC school and other colleges/unis, do you get asked about discipline action. Are your discipline actions marked on your transcript or is that a whole separate form?
Also would I or my counselor be the one turning these forms in . Do they get turned in before or after I get accepted into the schools of my choice. Can I view my discipline report? I have a 4.16 weighed GPA and did pretty decent on the SAT and ACT. Do you know anyone who had a discipline action against them and still got into a good school? Thank you for all the answers!