Distance Question

<p>Would a student be able to make it from Lloyd to Rowand Johnson in 10 minutes if she had back to back classes in those buildings?</p>

<p>Yes, RJ is across the Quad from Lloyd. RJ is behind Morgan Hall.</p>

<p>I’m wondering if anyone has ever timed themselves walking across the Quad from N to S or from E to W.</p>

<p>That shouldn’t be a problem. There can sometimes be a line to get into and out of Lloyd at busy class-changing times, so I would say the walk might take 8-9 minutes just depending on things like getting up and down stairs in each building, but it should be doable.</p>

<p>Thanks! It’s good to know it can be done, because we’re finding that sometimes the back to back classes are simply unavoidable.</p>

<p>I highly recommend back to back classes, especially for MWF classes. When you only have an hour between classes, it’s hardly enough time to get anything done, so it’s one of those awkward periods of time where you don’t really know what to do and the time usually ends up going to waste. (Of course, this is coming from someone who is not studious enough to spend that time in the library – that would probably be one’s best bet.)</p>