Do all ACT scores have to be sent in?

Do UCs require that all ACT scores be sent in? I can only find officially that SAT scores have to all be sent in, I’m assuming it’s the same for ACT?

All ACT or SAT scores need to be submitted. UC’s will take highest composite from a single sitting.

@Gumbymom ok thank you!

@Gumbymom
Does this include SAT Subject Test scores?
If it’s not too much trouble, can you please see my question in detail at http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/1906496-sat-subject-test-score-choice.html#latest ?

I remember that you’ve posted in one of my old threads and I found your advice very helpful!

Thank you so much!

SAT 2 subject tests are not required but recommended by some of the UC’s, so you do not have to send in your scores if you prefer. If you did well, it could only help your chances.

Both son’s submitted all their ACT tests and 2-3 of their SAT subject tests (that best reflected their abilities).

Is is all ACT or all SAT scores, or both? So, could we send all ACT and all SAT subject tests but not send any regular SAT scores?

Yes, you can send all ACT and/or SAT scores along with the SAT subject tests for the UC’s. It really doesn’t matter, since the UC’s will take the highest ACT or SAT from a single sitting if you submit both.