Do changes on transcripts for Cal Poly affect admission?

At the beginning of my second semester this year I dropped a second semester course and replaced it with another course. I switched from sports medicine to geography. I just needed a elective course to fulfill my graduation requirement. My counselor did not say anything about me having to notify my colleges. I have just recently been admitted to Cal Poly and it said on the terms and conditions that anything different from the self reporting to the final transcripts would be disqualified. I called an admissions officer at the school and she said that I needed to send a new transcript in and that my application and admission status needed to be reviewed again. I’m seriously freaking out. Is this going to seriously affect my admission?

I think you should be fine. If you dropped an AP/IB class and replaced with an elective, then that might affect your rigor and could be an issue. Best of luck.

I personally spoke with Admissions on this issue last week, and it was also an AP elective course drop/switch. Dropped not for academic but teacher issue. Having already met A-G, and it not relating to MCA (not mentioned specifically), I was told then couldn’t care less. They judged admissions based on 9-11, not 12. Just don’t get a D/F, although passing with a D could get one by. They also have no expectation of seniors passing AP Exams for courses enrolled in 12th grade, albeit you get 9 units per 3 or better.