Do I have a chance at getting into Texas A&M for CS?

I’m a senior at a very competitive high school

Gender/Ethnicity: Male/African America | State: Texas
Intended Major: Computer Science (doing premed)
SAT:1450 (SAT II Math: 800)
GPA: 3.5 UW (went from 3.8 to 3.5 because of serious familial issues 2nd semester junior year )
AP Classes: APUSH, AP Stats, AP Psych, AP Calc AB, AP Government, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 1, AP Computer Science A, AP Human Geography
Extracurriculars / Awards / work experience:

Github profile that showcases a bunch of my coding projects
Many coding tutorial videos online
Won many awards at Hackathons (events where you spend the whole night coding and making things) such as Best in Show, Best Game, Best App.
leader of team and association (Relay for Life) that raised hundreds of dollars every year (3 years) for cancer awareness
Varsity Soccer Athlete
Officer of multiple on campus clubs for 2 years, president of two (already made), and VP for one I created with my buddy about architecture and design.
Member of many clubs such French National honors society, Computer Science Club, 3D Printing Club, Neuroscience Club, and Medicorp
400+ volunteer hours, a lot from working at animal shelter, hackathons, as a tutor helping young and disadvantaged students, and from doing computer teaching classes for the elderly at library.
Language is French I & II & III
Job as tutor
Internship at computer science education company
Multiple years of off shores/international studies, learnt a great amount about other countries
Recommendations:

Biology teacher - great guy, got very high grades in his class and have a good relationship with him.
World History teacher - also did very well in his class, was a terrific guy too.
AP Physics 1 & 2 teacher - fairly new but have a good relationship with him, willing to write me a solid letter of rec because of my performance in the class.
AP Calculus AB teacher - same as physics teacher.

essays:

i feel like they’re quite solid…still going to have people look over them
applying to:

case western engineering (EA), UIUC Engineering, Northwestern (have legacy there), Northeastern, UT Austin, Ohio State University, Boston University, Baylor University, University of Michigan…anyone have any recommendations for any schools I should add to my list?
Thank You so much!!

Yea you should be set. URM + 800 SAT Math II.

Link to github? You are a shoe in based on past applicants stats at my school which is top 10 in tx.

Computer Science is in the Engineering College here, so you will have to get admission to the university & then compete for admission to engineering. I’d give you a good chance given your EC. Here’s a link https://engineering.tamu.edu/cse/academics FYI early admission deadline is October 15 (it is just early notification, no commitment on your part), regular admission is Dec 1. All documents have to be received for early action by the 15th. On a side note - you will need to check on med school requirements & take the appropriate courses. There is an advisor group for future med school applicants should you decide to attend TAMU.