Do I have a chance at Harvard ?

Parents do for their kids. Don’t worry about their financial situation too much. They’ll either have or find the means or say no.

But do worry about your grades and ACT score. Consider the SAT if you aren’t improving on the ACT.

@Madaboutx thank you for the insight!

To everyone still seeing this thread, I have lowered my expectations haha. I’m really interested in Cornell which I will most likely apply ED to. I got a 29 on my ACT and I’m taking it again this weekend to hopefully see some improvement. Thanks

I feel you on that B in ap psych. This is a spa to all the kids who say this class is the easiest ap: f u. lol

For me, AP psych class was easy but as I really start to study for the exam, I realize that I’m gonna be screwed if I don’t study my butt off for the next month

umm wait so let me get that story straight, your parents are wealthy and they just dropped you off in the middle of Nigeria in a school threatened y Boko Haram… Are you for real; I’m sorry but just for that blatant lie(IDK why you did it), you dont deserve any of the schools listed…Sorry, but look for ego from your parents not an online forum

@yoyo27 it’s the truth lol, my school was not directly threatened by them, just the schools in our area

my parents sent me there knowing that I could survive and come out stronger, I am the first son so traditionally it is expected of me

what ego are you even talking about?