Do I have a chance?

<p>Hey guys. I applied to Tech as a transfer student from NVCC for Fall as a Business IT major. Currently I have All A's and B's but last semester I got a D in applied calc. It's because I was working 40 hours a week and got laid off. Than as I was dealing with finding a way to pay my education I let that grade slip. </p>

<p>Anyways, I am retaking that course this semester along with 3 other classes and I have all A's as my mid semester grade. I sent my mid semester grades to VT in mid march as well.</p>

<p>Do you think this will get me denied? GPA is 3.4+ with the D and it'll be like 3.5 or 3.6 if I finish the semester with the A to override the D. I retook classes before too, but I don't know if that matters. I have been working since I was legally old enough. Payed my own way through college without debt so far (knock on wood).</p>

<p>So that's where I am currently at.
Thanks!</p>

<p>EDIT: I know that for transfer students they really care about the correct coursework for the major. I have followed the guideline and by the end of this semester I will have 60 or so credits of everything that they wanted me to take.</p>