Do I have a decent chance?

<p>Senior, Applied early action</p>

<p>Asian</p>

<p>GPA: uw-3.42 w-3.95</p>

<p>Sats (not the best)- Cr-600 M-650 w-590 (took again in oct and waiting for scores)</p>

<p>Course rigor- 7 aps, 2 duel enrollments, rest are honors</p>

<p>Sr Schedule-
AP Bio
AP Lit
AP Gov
AP Art
AP Calc AB
Spanish IV honors</p>

<p>ECS- 60+ volunteer hours
Football 2 yrs
Track 1 yr
Lacrosse 2 years
think pink, ecology club, Future business leaders of America, key club, SADD</p>

<p>So, you already applied then?
Do you have any idea what your rank in class is?<br>
Did you take any AP’s as a Soph or Junior - if so what were the scores?
Did you take the ACT?</p>

<p>Yes, I already applied early action. My school does not rank, but it would help me if they did. In all four years i have taken 7 aps. 1 sophomore year and 1 jr year. No, I did not take the ACT.</p>

<p>Oh, and I go to a well known private school in Tampa that does not inflate its gpas like some public schools do.</p>

<p>Based on your GPA and SAT scores I think you’d be borderline. The rigor of your senior schedule certainly is in your favor however. I assume you at least got 3’s on your 2 completed AP tests? I think you should have retaken SATs and also taken ACT - probably too late now…unless you are waitlisted and can come in with some better scores.
I don’t speak with any authority, so hopefully others will chime in here.
~Zinc</p>

<p>I agree with Zinc. You are probably borderline.</p>

<p>I would say that Florida State would be more likely.</p>

<p>But good luck.</p>

<p>You have a shot.</p>

<p>Thanks for the responses. Also will being Asian American help me admissions wise?</p>

<p>I’m not sure that a race will be one of the key factor that will lead to the acceptance…</p>