Do I HAVE to report SAT and ACT?

<p>My ACT (34) is a lot better than my highest SAT (2120). I was going to report SAT anyway, but because the UC requires ALL SAT scores (no score choice), including my terrible SAT Subject Test scores, I didn’t want to report the SAT at all anymore. My SAT subjects would be the weakest part of my application, and is likely to hurt me in the application process.</p>

<p>At the top of the Test Scores - Step 1 - ACT & SAT it says: “Check which test(s) you have taken or plan to take: ACT, SAT, Neither.” Even if I’ve taken the SAT, should I still check the box? Or can I just check the ACT box?</p>

<p>Also, will they know that I’ve withheld those scores?</p>

<p>A 34 is awesome. What are “terrible” subject test scores? Low 700? Low 500?</p>

<p>Aw thanks! :slight_smile: 660 in Literature and 690 in Math II. But I got a 5 on the AP English Language exam. :confused: Not sure which one they value more.</p>

<p>Wait so if we have taken the SAT we should send that as well, even if we were planning to send in the ACT only?</p>

<p><strong>so confused</strong></p>

<p>That’s my dilemma too. D: </p>

<p>Can I just report ACT and nothing SAT at all? Or do they require EVERYTHING.</p>

<p>660 and 690 are far from “terrible.” You have fine scores that show an ability to test well on varying tests - you should stop over thinking and send all your scores.</p>

<p>But yes, if you only want to send ACT, that is fine. There is no requirement that you send your SATs if you have submitted the ACT.</p>

<p>What about my 570 in SAT physics from freshman year? I took it on a whim (I don’t know why…) and now I have to send it, apparently :-(</p>