DO I NEED TO CONTACT THE UC's IF I RECEIVED BELOW A 3.0 UW FOR 1ST SEMESTER SENIOR?

<p>i applied to ucb,la,sd,i,and sb.</p>

<p>I received a 2.67 uw (3.17w) with no Ds or Fs</p>

<p>Unless you are one of the few who were asked to complete a supplemental questionnaire and self-report first semester grades, then there is no point at this time in contacting them. </p>

<p>The senior year grades are not used in the admissions decision process. Each campus will decide whether to offer you a spot based solely on what was in your UC common applicaition.</p>

<p>For the set of schools that give you a provisional admission offer, look at the conditions they list. They will clearly outline the minimum grades for senior year that are part of the offer. However, even at this point, you don't report them yet. </p>

<p>You just decide if any of the schools that gave you a 'yes' could rescind the offer based on your grades in senior year. Whittle down the list to the school you want to attend, but before filing that Statement of Intent to Register, you might contact them for advice if there is some risk of recission. They can advise you. Worst case, you might have to send in the SIR for a different campus with a less onerous senior year grade requirement.</p>

<p>Matriculation to Cal and UCLA is contingent on a 3.0 uw, so yoru senior grades could cause rescision for those two campuses (assuming you are admitted). I belive the other UCs require a 3.0 w. </p>

<p>Probably best to wait until March 31.</p>