do i stand a chance?

hello, i am an incoming twelfth grader + i am currently extremely stressed about getting into college. in ninth and tenth grade i did not do too well due to a personal issue + eleventh grade was when i started getting back to how i used to do academically.
at the end of the first semester of eleventh grade, my gpa was a 3.3. i recently took the sat + got a 1590 (all three sections) with a 7 on writing. i was informed that the sat i took had an error causing two sections to not be scored so i plan to take the sat again. i had signed up for the act, but was not able to attend so i plan to take it as soon as possible.
i have 100+ volunteer hours, but my extracurriculars are very minimal. i’ve only done skills usa, vita (volunteer income tax), hosa, + was apart of the science club. anything you recommend?

i am in a college readiness program under the architecture magnet so that is ideally what i’d want to major in. if not architecture then business would be my choice.
my dream school would be rensselaer, but i’d be fine with attending utsa. recently i’ve shown interest in baylor’s business school since it is close to home. i don’t believe i stand a chance at getting accepted into any of these schools. what do you think? is there any other schools you would recommend?

ninth grade:
art one
spanish three
principles of architecture

these classes we’re taken one semester each:
pre-ap world geography/pre-ap english one (block)
pre-ap geometry/ pre-ap biology (block)
professional communications/health

tenth grade:
ap world history
pre-ap english two
pre-ap algebra two
pre-ap chemistry
art two
business information management one
architectural design
foundations of physical education/team sports (one semester each)

eleventh grade:
ap us history
ap english language and composition
ap physics b
pre-ap precalculus
drawing three
advanced architectural design (block)
business management one

schedule for twelfth grade:
ap english literature and composition
ap us government + politics/ap economics (one semester each)
ap statistics
ap environmental science
ap art history
practicum in architectural design (block)
yearbook one

i took yearbook because i had no idea what else to choose. i would have liked to take money matters instead, but the teacher will be the same i have had for my past two business classes. he does not give hundreds on daily work assignments because “nothing is perfect” so i do not like taking a class where it is not possible to earn a hundred when i could easily do so. i ended both years of my business classes with ninety-fives instead of hundreds because of this.

should i drop yearbook? if so, what class would you recommend taking?

tl;dr - FREAKING OUT ABOUT COLLEGE