Do they ever see this?

<p>I was wondering, do UC schools ever see your senior grades when determining if you will be accepted or not?</p>

<p>I heard it's rare though. I think they only do it when you're on the cusp of being rejected or accepted. It's been mentioned somewhat recently in the forum</p>

<p>Very rare, but some people did have that happen to them last year.</p>

<p>How do you did they know that it happened? Do they tell you? Or do they ask for your recent report card, or do you get your acceptance much later.</p>

<p>GlueEater (what a name!), it's not an official transcript or recent report card that they see, but rather self-reported scores for the Fall, IF they ask. I think the only UCs that ask are Berkeley and UCLA, and then it only happens if you get emailed a supplemental questionnaire. The sup Q is sent sometime in Jan. or Feb. and has to be back into them in a really short time (like a week). You get your acceptance when everyone else does.</p>

<p>Thank you, Ralph Wiggum was my inspiration. Btw, if you guys ever see another GlueEater or GluexXxEater, it's either me or someone who stole my name lol</p>

<p>I just also realized that I made a really confusing error in my first post...</p>

<p>So the self reported score would have to be reflected in the final transcripts then? I mean you'd get rejected if it turns out you lied right? Semester grades correct? Are you saying that it's only Berk and LA that do the supp Q or it's only Berk and LA that look to Sr year grades when trying to decide a borderline app.</p>

<p>So the self reported score would have to be reflected in the final transcripts then?
Yes.
I mean you'd get rejected if it turns out you lied right?
Yes.
Semester grades correct?
Yes.
Are you saying that it's only Berk and LA that do the supp Q or it's only Berk and LA that look to Sr year grades when trying to decide a borderline app
I think so as to both questions. Never heard this happening with any other UC.</p>