Do UC's have you report AP scores on your application?

<p>I think I just failed another AP test today cuz i bombed the FRQ</p>

<h2>I took 3 this year</h2>

<p>I got a 1 for sure on the Computer Science
2/3 on the Bio I just took today</p>

<h2>and a 4/5 on the APUS</h2>

<p>Thing is, I currently have an A in both Bio and Comp. Sci., so if I don’t report them im in luck?</p>

<p>From what I heard, there isn't really a penalty for failing an AP test. On the other hand, my AP bio teacher told us that for some UCs, if you say on the application that your going to take the AP exam and you don't, they can take back your acceptance. However, I'm not sure that this is true.</p>

<p>if you said you were gonna take it, and you take it but fail I dont think it will hurt you. just as long as you took the test, you should be alright.</p>

<p>What Im exactly asking is, is there a section on the application which asks for AP scores? If it does, can we put only the ones that we passed or would it be better to put them all despite the fails?</p>

<p>There IS a section on the application that asks for AP scores. I would report all scores despite the fails, but I don't think not reporting the fails would affect your chance of admission.</p>

<p>From what I understand AP scores are mainly used for college credit, not admission decisions.</p>

<p>16399 is correct. AP exams and the scores associated with them are not used to make the admissions decision. They are used post admissions to grant university credit.</p>

<p>Hi UCD Admissions,</p>

<p>I just wanted you to confirm that you said AP scores, even though they are asked for on the admission, are not considered for admission, and a low score will not be looked at negatively and affect admission at all?</p>

<p>They dont affect admission for UC’s at all right?</p>