DO UCs look at 1st semester senior grades?

<p>I currently have a 3.17w (2.67uw) so am i screwed? NO Ds or Fs</p>

<p>Yes and No.</p>

<p>The normal admissions process uses only the grades you have entered in the UC application, which does not include 1st semester of this year. For almost all applicants, the decision will be made without knowing the 1st semester senior grades.</p>

<p>A very, very few applicants may receive a request for additional information as part of augmented review. A sliver of the applicants to Cal, for example, are asked for extra information in January and February. These include a request to self-report 1st semester senior grades. If you haven't been asked to submit the augmented information, then your senior grades will NOT be a factor at all in the decision to offer you a place at a campus.</p>

<p>Now, if you are offered a spot and you choose to attend by submitting your statement of intent to register (SIR), the UC you accepted will inform you that your admission is contigent on your full senior year grades. Each campus has its own criteria, but you will know what they are or can ask here in the discussion forums for each specific campus.</p>

<p>UC will look at ALL senior grades and decide whether to rescind your admission. I understand that you must maintain a 3.0 senior year. And, for Cal & UCLA that also means uw, and no C's.</p>

<p>my chances for UCLA and berkeley are slim to none
but what about ucsd, uci and ucsb</p>

<p>i think i read somewhere where UCLA, Berkeley, and UCSD having stricter rules for that.</p>

<p>But for the rest of the UC's, just a 3.0 and no D's or F's</p>