Do UC's look at your uc gpa more?

<p>Do UC’s look at your UC GPA or your high school uw gpa more??</p>

<p>It’s odd because i have a 4.17 W gpa for 10-11 but a </p>

<p>3.39 uw gpa.</p>

<p>i calculated my UC GPA and it said that i had a 3.7</p>

<p>My question is, do they look at your UC GPA or High school gpa more? if HS, uw or w?</p>

<p>ONE MORE THING. You know how the uc’s have annual stats shown to the public what percentile the accepted students ranged in gpa? Does that range in gpa apply for UC GPA or HS GPA?</p>

<p>I’m just worried that i won’t be accepted anywhere!</p>

<p>I still didn’t get a csu Fullerton acceptance or rejected letter. </p>

<p>I applied to:</p>

<p>CSU Fullerton
CSULB
UCD
UCR
SD state. </p>

<p>i’m just really nervous. UC riverside sends out their acceptance this monday.
I applied for a sociology major. ugh. please anyone??</p>

<p>Dude…</p>

<p>You do realize that UC Riverside accepts just about everybody who breathes, right? They have an 80%+ acceptance rate. My brother got in, and he didn’t even apply.</p>

<p>The CSUs are probably similar.</p>

<p>The only questionable one is Davis, and even there, your chances are good.</p>

<p>Even if you have a 3.39 WEIGHTED GPA, you get into UC Riverside. Why are you worrying?</p>

<p>it’s because…</p>

<p>thats EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE SAID TO ME about cal state fullerton.</p>

<p>i even thought csuf would be a safe haven for me… a last resort.</p>

<p>BUT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GOT THEIR CSUFULLERTON ACCEPTANCE LETTER OVER WINTER BREAK, I HAVE GOTTEN ANY LETTER, ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION.</p>

<p>just acting a bit paranoid. haha</p>

<p>Im pretty sure they look at you UC GPA more. Weighted classes give people a lot more points, so thats probably mroe fair to people who have, say, 4 AP classes/3.5 unweighted GPA versus a 4.0 student with easy classes.</p>

<p>You will get into a UC. If not Riverside, Merced, even if you didn’t apply. Some of the CSUs are harder to get into, especially for certain majors, than the bottom UCs. Especially as many favor kids from their service area.</p>

<p>To answer your question, UC gpa is ONLY for eligiblity for admissions. The app reader will see all of your gpa’s: uw, weighted-capped, and weighted-UNcapped.</p>

<p>But, concur with the others: Riverside is an auto admit.</p>

<p>i.said.hi., I never got a letter from CSU Fullerton. I found out I was accepted when I checked my status on their “Student Portal” webpage. You’ll be fine! </p>

<p>P.S. I’m also waiting for UCR on Monday and SDSU! :)</p>