Do UCs require all ACT scores?

From what I read the UCs require all sat IIs, if this is incorrect please tell me so. However, I am not sure if the UCs want all ACT scores. I have sent one out of three that my D has taken. Any help would be great. Please only post if you are certain.

There has been some disagreement about the ACT scores and if all are required to be sent. Another CC poster stated that they called UCLA admissions and was told only the highest ACT needs to be sent. I have gone through the UC admission process several times in the last 3 years and I always recommend to send all scores unless costs are prohibitive. If the UC’s require all SAT scores, why not all ACT scores? I prefer to error on the side caution.

For SAT II’s, since they are only recommended, you do not need to send all. You can send none, some or all.

If want certainty, then I suggest you call admissions directly and talk to a supervisor. I have gotten conflicting information from some admissions office helpers so I would go directly to the source.

My son’s and niece sent their two ACT scores and 2 of the SAT II subject tests when they applied. They had no issues with the UC’s. If your D’s test scores are on her HS transcript, it might be prudent to just send them.

FYI: My younger son had his test scores on his HS transcript including 1 SAT score which he did not send to the CSU’s. SDSU asked for his Mid-year transcript upon enrollment and then asked for an official copy of his SAT score although he only reported his ACT scores on his CSU application along with sending only these official scores.