Do UCs use senior first semester grades in admissions decision

<p>Hello friends, hope you guys are all enjoying the holidays. I have a quick question, do UC campuses use senior first semester grades in admissions decisions. My previous cumulative was a 3.8 (early highschool was rough, its explained in essay) ive been on an upward trend, and i feel that the 4.67 GPA that i earned this semester will help validate that claim. Anyways will admissions have access to this? Sorry if there are missplellings or gramatical mistakes, im still learning how to properly type on an ipad haha, thanks for the help :).</p>

<p>UC does not use any senior year grades in admission decisions. They do use them in recision decisions. In other words, if your grades go down (Fail a class or make 2 or more C’s or GPA drops below 3.0 usually) they will revisit their admission decision. They could at that point revoke your offer of admission or not. However, Senior year grades are only important to maintain your readiness and to not have your admission revoked. They do not play into your admissions decision (sorry).</p>

<p>If you are not admitted, you can appeal that decision and use these grades to support the appeal.</p>