<p>Location/Person:</p>

<ul>
<li>State or Country: PA</li>
<li>School Type: Medium-Large, diverse & prestigious public school</li>
<li>Ethnicity: White/Caucasian</li>
<li>Religious View: Jewish</li>
<li>Gender: M</li>
</ul>

<p>Other Factors: Varsity Football since Sophomore year, Varsity Wrestling since Freshman year, Varsity Baseball, Teach at Religious School, Work at a local Day Camp, Volunteer for Red Cross Blood Drive, Musician and 3 year member of Honors Band & Jazz Band, School sends many students to Ivy Leagues, top tier schools & universities</p>

<ul>
<li>* * Also Deciding Between Virginia Tech & PSU, accepted to both (PSU University Park)</li>
</ul>

<p>Just to maybe shed some light for those still waiting:
I was accepted although not offered honors. In the e-mail I got (although it’s not updated on my account) it said:
“This year, during these challenging economic times, we are also adding an additional mailing in early March for students whose applications have already been reviewed by the committee.”
So sounds like once your application is reviewed you’ll start hearing! Good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>Well, D2 just got the e-mail saying “Congratulations from Virginia Tech!” which is pretty cool, but it does not say to what major, and there is still no indication on the website. Oh well, more waiting.</p>

<p>…? Why would they notify some now, but not let the rest know until March 26? That doesn’t really make sense to me.</p>

<p>:( I’m visiting Tech (again) this weekend, and it would be sweet to be there and know I’ve gotten in.</p>

<p>The email said that they usually let a small group know in Feb, then the rest in late March. But they said this year they are adding an early March notification.</p>

<p>I thought I had to wait that long but actually received my letter of admission today. Yeeah</p>

<p>Yeah they are giving em out early for people who have been reviewed.</p>

<p>anyone know when those early March mailings may be coming in? like a specific date?</p>

<p>I submitted my application regular decision in late December…
I’m so freakin anxious to find out… i can’t wait until april 1st!
ahh do u think i’ll find out soon?
and btw, i am totally not “honors” eligible.
haha.</p>