Do you like Iggy azalea?

<p>And what other artist you like and what other types of music you like to listen too. I like Iggy azalea. I love the song work, and the last song by her. But her accents kinda annoying. I like classical, I LOVE R&B music, a little country, rap, and rock. My least fav type of music is rap and country. </p>

<p>I hate her lol</p>

<p>Just give me Nicki. Iggy…meh</p>

<p>I’ve tried country, but I can’t stand it. And I mean I really tried, but that will just never happen. I’m starting to feel the Jhene train too. Also, because my sister is obsessed with Beyonce, I pretend not to like her.</p>

<p>As for what I listen too? Rap/R&B (Go figure :slight_smile: ) For guy artists, pretty much anyone really, Wheezy, Drake, Kendrick, Jay Z, Kid Cudi, Kayne, Future, Lil Durk, Young Thug (Thugga!!), Trey Songz, Jeremiah, The Weekend, 2 chainz, Ty Dolla $ign (Work and Sorry Momma are really good), Chris Brown, Iffy on French Montana. (Haha that’s not even all, but those are just the ones off the top of my head)</p>

<p>@Jellybae‌ why donyou hate her?</p>

<p>Sure, I like Iggy Azalea. Especially her mixtapes like Trap Gold and Ignorant Art. Those are catchy. I think we can all agree that she is not the most talented rapper in the game, but her music is certainly entertaining and great for dancing. For me, the best Iggy songs come from her pre-Top 40 stuff, like the songs “Murda Bizness,” and “Bac to tha Future.”</p>

<p>I also like Alunageorge. They’re this electro-RnB due from England. Listen to “Your Drums, Your Love.”
I listen to a lot of indie rock too, but I do enjoy all genres.</p>

<p>@ilovethecity I love bak 2 tha future also. “I shine bright cuz I grind” I like her before fancy. Also the song leave it which had her song fancy verses but she sung a different chorus. Leave it was more rnb/rap but she put Charlies chorus on it to appeal to all demographics. </p>

<p>@dartmouthgirl15‌ I love “Leave It” as well. It’s miles better than “Fancy,” and the chorus featuring Iggy flows a lot better. But I can see why she would add Charli XCX to the song – her part is playful, catchy, and appealing.</p>

<p>NO! She’s a fraud and made racist comments about her being a slave master … and I don’t care if she does date black men, she went too far and she wasn’t suppose to say that. On top of that, she don’t write her raps. WACK!</p>