Doak Walker!

<p>Trent wins the Doak Walker award tonight!!! ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Such a soft spoken gentle giant! Roll TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Trent is the FIRST player from UA to win this award. Also, Barrett Jones won the Outland Trophy. The team won the Disney Spirit Award with Carson Tinker accepting the award. I am so proud of our team and these fine young men. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!! </p>

<p>I recorded the show and will watch with H later today. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>The effort this young man has made for our (his) team!</p>

<p>Yea! Roll Tide</p>

<p>^ I am continually thrilled and amused at how you’ve progressed from a “football - what?” when I first met you to a die-hard fan :slight_smile:
Roll Tide and have a great holiday!</p>

<p>Bama Fever…catch it.</p>

<p>;)</p>

<p>Got it M2CKs!!!</p>

<p>My son, husband, and I turned on the show just as Barrett Jones received his award. What a gentleman. I can only imagine how proud his family is of him.</p>

<p>The presentation of the Spirit Award was overwhelming, as was Carson Tinker’s acceptance speech. I was crying and it was the first time that my son didn’t make fun of me for crying over a TV show.</p>

<p>After it was over I turned to him and told him that I was so proud of him for choosing and being accepted to such a wonderful school. If the players and coach Saban are any indication of what the rest of the student population is like, and I’m sure they are, I’m thrilled to know that my son will be able to say that he’s a part of that. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Barrett Jones also won an award. He won the Outland Trophy.</p>