Documents needed for SIR and SLR for UCs

What document/s are we supposed to provide for SIR and SLR in UC admission? Just want to know so that it is handy when I decide to commit.

You do not need any specific documents to SIR to a school other than a credit card to pay the enrollment deposit. You must have final, official transcripts and official AP, IB and A-Level exam scores sent to the campus where you plan to enroll and the deadline is July 15.

For the SLR, you just answer the questions for the on-line form. If further documentation is required to determine residency, then you will be notified what documents you need to submit.

Supporting documentation

After an initial review of your SLR, the residence deputy may request additional information or documents. These might include:

• Driver’s licenses/ID cards
  • Tax returns
  • Vehicle, voter or selective service registration
  • California State social benefits eligibility
  • Employment or housing verification
  • Bank statements

Would I be able to do SIR and SLR for UCI in 30 minutes? I intend to do that on June the 1st say at 9:00 pm while I wait for the waitlist to move at other places.

I personally would never wait until the last minute in case there is some computer glitch or issues with your credit card. Yes, it is possible for the waitlists to start showing some movement in the next 2 days, but based on historical information in regards to UC Transfer waitlists, highly unlikely.

1 Like

There are always issues and glitches for UC due dates. I also would not wait and hope for a reversal on a waitlist.
If something were to miraculously come up, you could later decline your spot at UCI, but if you don’t have a seat at UCI, you will be shut out.

I do not see SLR after doing SIR on UCI portal. Does the app automatically assumes that I am a California resident based on my high school and addresss?

https://www.reg.uci.edu/slr/