Does A&M rescind admission?

<p>I heard that some schools will rescind your admission if you get horrible grades or get into some deep, deep trouble. How about A&M? Do they rescind admission?</p>

<p>Umm I hope you aren’t in that kind of situation.</p>

<p>Well, my grades are alright, except for one class, which I’m gonna fail. Am I at risk of getting my admission revoked?</p>

<p>More than likely you won’t have any issue. Depends on if it is an important class like English or something.</p>

<p>Phew! lol, I was pretty worried. Thanks!</p>

<p>In general, try to keep your grades up. If the school asks for a final transcript and see that you’re doing poorly, then they might consider it. It’s not as though they don’t have a ton of kids willing to take your spot. That’s what the wait list is for.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t consider yourself safe just yet. Failing a class is enough of a reason for A&M to rescind admission, and they have done it to others. Keep working hard and trying to make acceptable grades, don’t fall victim to senioritis. If you don’t keep it up, it’ll just bite you in the ass when you get to A&M anyways.</p>

<p>Hi I have a similar problem.
My grades are scraping passing, and though I’m in the top 20 percent of my class, I think that’s going to drop a whole 10 percent or something drastic like that haha. I’ve just been doing really poor lately (senioritis is so bad on me.)
In such a case, would my admission be revoked?
I have an sat score of 2100 and was in the top 18.5 percent when I applied…</p>