Does any one have Idea about the best institute for NMLS courses?

Hey guys, my son is interested in pursuing career in mortgage industry. I have no idea about this industry so thought of asking here in this forum. If anyone have nay idea about the same, kindly share their valuable knowledge. Thanks in advance!

What type of job is he interested in? Most retail jobs in the mortgage industry don’t require a specific major. They just need an understanding of how mortgages work, and that can easily be learned independently or on the job.

Thanks for your revert. He has just completed his high school. I am a single mother and recently we have shifted to California. Is there any reputed institute from where he can take some help, as there are multiple option available online but I don’t want to take any step in hurry.

Great Info

My recommendations for the best institutes for NMLS courses are Kaplan, Mortgage Training Center, OnCourse Learning, Axcelerated Development and Mortgage Coach.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.