Does anyone else think many of the AA's here will get into HYPS?

<p>My reasoning is that CC already represents the cream of the crop. I mean, so many students here apply and ACTUALLY GET IN to many of these competitive schools. As I browsed through the "actual results" thread and saw quite a few AA's waiting on HYPS, I cant help but wish that we'll all get in. And i honestly think many of us will....but we never know. Not every AA applicant to HYPS is on CC haha. ;)</p>

<p>Here's hoping that God blesses all of us to get in. But it really is a luck of the draw kind of thing, I mean being AA helps but at the top probably only as a tip factor after everything else.</p>

<p>I agree with you, Bdate, God willing everyone will get in. I personally did not apply to HYPS, but I wish luck to everyone who applied, and i think being AA, coupled with stats and well rounded EC's, everyone here has a shot, but like you said, its crazy competitive.</p>

<p>Please add Brown to this category! I do wanna get in badly! But here's to hoping others get into HYPS bc I didn't apply to any of those :)</p>

<p>p.s. i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!</p>