Does anyone get a decision from Purdue University for Transfer?

June??? that’s actually insanely late

Yes it is too late for us, but we need to think about it. My fd who applied to CS already got rejection letter. (His gpa 3.6) It means Purdue already sent their rejection letter to applicants whom purdue couldn’t give admission to. In this post, we all didn’t get their rejection letter, so I think they are reviewing our application positively and we are in a positive situation.

are u serious? June…:? It’s super late.
I saw that they’ll release the decision by upto 12 weeks…

Yes unfortunately. I just double checked. beginning of June they she said.

Hello, I just looked this discussion last few days and made my account lol.
I got decision from Purdue University yesterday, and my major is Neurobiology and Physiology!

I spoke to the admission office and they said that the CS applications will be reviewed in a 2 step process. The decisions will come out in early June. So if you haven’t received a rejection yet, your application is probably in the 2nd round of review.

Oh did u get decision from Purdue? You got into there?

Oh…Geez… There is 2 step process? It’s way too late in early June. I really wanna transfer to Purdue University…
I HOPE to get into there with you guys… Does anyone apply to other university? If so, did you get the acceptance from there?

Got admitted into CS in March. Applied early, like (1-2 weeks) after the app opened

Oh really? Congrats!!! can you share ur stats? are you a transfer student right?

I’m also a CS applicant who called the admissions office. They said that my application was half way completed and I will hear back in a few weeks. They didn’t tell me any exact time like early June, just a few weeks.

I’ll share my “stats” so people can get a good idea what it takes to get in. Ill post my decision later when I hear back.

I have a 3.55 GPA, with a 3.83 GPA my final semester.
I’ve taken up to Data structures and algorithms, but credits wont transfer to Purdue most likely.
I’m taking Physics thermal and quantum
Finished calc up to diff eq, taking linear algebra rn
I’m not in any clubs, but for my activities I put down a few programming projects I have worked on

yes Im a transfer. No Im not gonna share my stats. Dont want anyone to find me. Good luck

Thanks for sharing your stats tygwin. I got a question about your application date. When did you finish your application?
I saw that the decision will take up to 12 weeks. But the thing is that tomorrow is the last day of 12 weeks…But someone said that cs major will release the decision by early June. I’m so confused now hahahaha.

Like the first week of January, so mine has been like 16 weeks lol

Geezzz… Dang… I can’t expect the decision date… So, every day I checked my application status regularly. But there is nothing lol…

tygwin, if you got into Purdue computer science, are you gonna go there?

I have a friend from Ivy Tech looking to transfer to Purdue for Nutrition and Fitness. My question is will she need to send her high school transcripts as well as college?

I’ll have to see what ends up happening with my other college decisions. I like purdue and its a nice school, but I am out of state so the tuition will be a lot. But idk maybe ill see you there (-;

smartypants10, Yes she has to. She will be required to send her high school transcript and college transcript too!
Hey, tygwin, I’m not admitted to Purdue yet. If I made it, we’ll see there lol! But waiting time is just killing me and makes me getting down hah…

anyone…?

I was busy… I’m thinking to go Purdue or not now… because of tuition…but Idk…still I’m considering.
I hope you get a good news soon!

Hey guys. I just got admitted. :slight_smile:
Idk if i’ll go there, gotta see what my financial aid package looks like.

I shared my stats earlier if you guys want to check that out