Does anyone get a decision from Purdue University for Transfer?

Congratulations!! tygwin

Nice to know they are doing the evaluation RN!
I got a question about the evaluation process, I have a three-credit hour history class that might end up with a C. Will it have a huge impact on their decision outcome?? Thank you

FYI, I have straight A in my cal and DQ class.

Congrats tygwin!!! I hope to hear soon… BTW, when did u finish your application? I’m curious about your date. Once again Congrats!!!

@Korean1212 Thanks! It shows on the application status page that i submitted it on 1/09/18

@tygwin oh wow…I think we submitted it on the same date. I mean I also submitted it on 1/09/2018 and I completed my application on 02/02/2018. But I’m still WAITING for that… hahah. Today, I talked with Purdue admission office counselor and he said that he doesn’t know any certain date to get a decision but he predicts that all students will get a decision by mid-June.

Hey, new person here. Submitted my app early January and have been lurking.

I asked about what timeline to expect for my app and got a response from a counselor who said they had decided to wait for my spring grades and updated today to be incomplete. I’m not sure they would have told me this if I didn’t ask… So if anyone else is still waiting I’d contact Purdue.

That said, although I said in a previous email that I could wait (my final grades won’t be out until after mid-June), my circumstances have changed and now I need a decision by June 1st. Any ideas on how to approach this with my counselor?

Welcome haha! Oh are u serious? That was so weird… did u apply to Purdue for Computer sci?

Basically, I called to Purdue International Office to check my app process. The good thing for international student is that we can easily talk with admission counselor or adviser. So I think you should call to international office even if you aren’t international student and then tell them you’d like to talk with admission counselor.

Also I’d like to add comment about the decision. They said that transfer students should expect to receive their decision by mid-June. Haha dang~~

Definitely serious. I applied for Computer Engineering. I contacted the same counselor earlier in April about adding information to my app and they mentioned their process was delayed for X reason.

Thanks for the advice. I’m thinking of making a call today to see if I can get my decision sooner. I have a commit deadline by June 1st and don’t want to wait until after my spring grades to start enrollment and housing - my final grades come out June 20th.

I called and was given a specific reason why they were waiting for my finals grades, meaning I can’t expect an earlier decision. Bummer. I highly doubt I’ll be choosing Purdue, then, unless they pay me to come (haha).

From what schools did you get an admission?

USC and RPI. USC and Purdue were my top two and I’m perfectly happy with USC. My Purdue journey probably ends here, but I’m excited for USC!

Anyone got any updates about cs transfer decisions?

@LovesDinosaurs Oh USC is a super nice university!! Congrats! For now, I was admitted to the University of Minnesota TC. But I really wanna go to Purdue instead of Minnesota.

@climbk2 Nope…nothing. We need to just wait for the decision haha

@Korean1212 I got admitted to UMTC a month ago, and the enrollment deadline was May 1st, so I paid the deposit just in case even though I will go to Purdue if I got an admission. Fortunately, it was just $95. So, if your deadline is up and didn’t hear anything from Purdue, just pay the deposit.

@dtaaaa Yes I did. I already paid the deposit hahaha…It’s kind of back up plan for me. If I don’t get into Purdue, I have to go there.

NEW INFORMATION!
I have a friend who applied to Purdue for computer science major. He was rejected by Purdue today. I think the decision is coming now…

Did anyone here get a decision? I spoke to the admission office today and they said that they will be rolling out decisions until mid June. That’s too long of a wait for me since I’ve to confirm my enrollment at other schools.

I called the international office yesterday…they said the same thing about Mid-June. I am a comp eng transfer applicant

@positivemax Yeah that’s same with me… climbk2 said they are rolling out decisions for now. That means we are in the verge of the decision haha WE CAN GET INTO PURDUE LET GO PURDUE!! If I got a decision from them, I’ll post it here ASAP.

any one so far?