Does anyone get a decision from Purdue University for Transfer?

I called the admissions office today. They said the decisions for CS should be out by the end of next week.

the end of next week… I hope they make it this time.

I was denied by Purdue…I don’t understand why I’m rejected at Purdue. Even I got 3.97 GPA including all math except for differential eq, physics, and CS class… I’m so down, and I have no reason to study anymore… ha…

@Korean1212 Did you receive an email, or did you just check the status portal?

Denied! Had a 4.0 GPA freshmen year, and had completed all requirements.

I got denied as well…

DQ and physics are critical for junior transfers, they might be the reason why.

I took DQ and PHY both of them, but I got denied. My gpa is 3.9 and I did internship in one of the best institution and also served as a mentor in my school. I really can’t understand why I could not get in. Is there anyone get an admission today?

I applied for sophomore transfer and still have not heard back – my application still just says its complete

What major did you apply?

@h1nsLin Computer Science

Please everyone, when you are reporting your decision, don’t forget to list the major that you were applying.

Guys, I had applied to Purdue as a transfer student for computer science with a 4.0 gpa and had completed all the requirements but still I was denied. When I asked them why, the advisor said it wasnt because of the gpa or anything but they said they had only 25 transfer seats for the program and more than 100 applications. So, they selected those 25 students first according to gpa (that’s why we received our decision so late… Others with low gpa were already given the decision a while ago) and then based on from where they applied like if someone applied from Indiana then preference was given to them amd not to other out of state students. So don’t feel bad or disheartened… Its not our fault that we didn’t get in. I know its hard to not get accepted in your dream college as Purdue was my first preference but it is what it is… Anyway, best luck to everyone for the future.

Does anyone apply for electrical engineering?

@dreamer2412 I have not received any decision for computer science, so I’m confused as to what that might mean for me…if they have already picked the 25 admits, why would they not have already rejected me? I guess more waiting for me lol

What is your GPA?

apply CS and My gpa is 3.95.
I also didn’t get any reponse from purdue

Still have not heard back for CS – this is getting a bit ridiculous

Heard back last Wednesday. Accepted to Daya science. But i am unsure of attending, because as an international applicant I am not getting any financial aid and Purdue wasn’t my top choice school.