Does anyone here go to Macaulay Honors?

<p>I am attending Macaulay Honors Baruch, but I am simply looking for anyone that attends Macaualy Honors. I have a few personal questions that I really need answered, and if anyone knows someone who has transferred from Macaualy that would be even better. I am at a confrontation right now and I simply want to discuss if students that have transferred feel like they made the correct choice.</p>

<p>I’m sorry that you are considering transferring to another institution.</p>

<p>I am a staff member at our W67th building.</p>

<p>If you would like to talk, please feel free to call me at 212 729 2935.</p>

<p>—Luke Heywood</p>

<p>I love Macaulay, and everything about it. It literally gives everything that any student would need to succeed.
I just wish it was with a more prestigious or rigorous college. I would say 50 years ago any CUNY was amazing to enter, but now things have dwindled down. The biggest difference in academics from the honors program to Macaulay is pretty much nothing, and that just makes it seem less prestigious and boring. Alas, my main problem with it is the prestige. I know that many people would say Macaualy is getting out there, but I have never heard one adult or professional in a field outside of academics recognize the program. What I would like to do and am pondering of doing is stay for two years and do all the Macaualy classes and then transfer without using anything from the opportunities fund and returning the laptop. I want to respectful of the organization and I don’t find it ethical to use the money given to me when I might leave anyway.</p>