Does anyone know the stats for Whitman ED or how many Syracuse accepts from each school

Anyone ? I’ve been super stressed lol.

2 Likes

Don’t have the info but if you are ED and full pay you will have a heck of an advantage. How many ED do they accept ? In their mind certainly not enough. A school like Penn fills over half the class. A school like SU won’t even get close to those #s of applicants so if you’re in range you’re going to be good…most likely….we’ll a lot better than RD.

No reason to stress. If you have a balanced list of reaches targets and safeties, it will all work out.

1 Like

Don’t know about separate schools at Syracuse, but in 2021-22, Whitman reported an ED acceptance rate of about 60%.

3 Likes

Yes I am ED and no aid. I am just worried about my stats

As long as you have other target and safety schools you’ll be fine.

There’s lots of colleges out there that you can thrive at. Good luck.

1 Like

I have a 3.8W, visited, tons of ECs, and a letter of rec from former alumni. I did visit and do a session at Whitman. Super stressed and i dont really care for my safeties :frowning:

One. Never fall in love with a school. And always find safeties that would work. Denver or Elon for example if you like SU.

Two you don’t need to demonstrate interest. ED is the ultimate demonstration OF INTEREST.

Three if you have a 3.8 unweighted and rigor you’ll likely be ok.

I’ll add there’s never a perfect school. Many kids leave the dream. Bad roomie or profs etc. this goes back to point #1.

I promise there’s many a school you can be happy at but there is also no guarantee you will love the dream school.

2 Likes

How many aps would be a look like a good amount of rigor?

1 Like

it’s really reflective on what your school offers. In other words, if your school offers 4, you can only take four.

If they offer 15 and you took four, it looks different.

You’re going to know soon - don’t panic.

If not SU, there’s great schools out there for business and hopefully you applied.

To whom?

I taken 5 aps, but there’s 20 at my school, does it look bad?

Again, to whom? Different colleges put different emphasis on the rigor of a high school curriculum in evaluating applicants for admission.

2 Likes