Does anyone think the campus is ugly?

<p>NOT a good guide- did your classmates who haven't learned what you have from CC benefit from his poor tour???? Will others? That is the reason to report him.</p>

<p>That's a great point.. no, they don't know all of the info that I know on here.</p>

<p>I mean though, I'm 17.. what am I supposed to do? Call and say "this guy did a bad job?"</p>

<p>Yes, exactly that. You are the target audience, your opinion in this means more than that of your parents.</p>

<p>I'd be scared.. I'd think it'd make me look conceited and they'd write my name/number down or something...</p>

<p>Sorry, but I'm not gonna do that.</p>

<p>Time to look at the world as the adult you are becoming. This would be helpful information at the cost of a bit of your time- as if you were answering a survey. Get the practice and build your confidence while doing a service for others. No one is ever going to blackball you and chase down your name et al for the admissions process. All HS seniors to be- think in terms of the adult world when approaching colleges, you are outgrowing the adult-child relationships and transitioning to adult-adult ones, albeit not peer-peer in many cases. Good luck.</p>

<p>No need to report any one. I'm a staff person in the Admissions Office. (Yes really!!) I don't usually jump in on discussions but something is seriously wrong here and I will check with the tour office. Bottom line is that official campus visits/tours, put on by the Admissions Office, ALL leave from the Red Gym, where my office located. There are tours and presentations made every day that classes are in session and some dates beyond that. Especially in light of the experience you had, you NEED to make this type of official visit. I will investigate what went on with your situation but by your description it was down right aweful!!! </p>

<p>To arrange the tour and visit you should have had go to: University</a> of Wisconsin-Madison and follow the links. You register right on line, we'll even by you lunch in one of th housing facilities. You didn't see a fraction of what you needed to and what you saw is an inaccurate representation of the whole. </p>

<p>I've been around for over twenty five years, one thing, until now, I've never heard is that the campus is ugly.</p>

<p>T</p>

<p>Thanks for the input above, thought leaving from Union South was wierd from the website info, definitely not an official tour then. And I'm sure WishWash doesn't need to be afraid of the people in admissions tracking him/her. WishWash, you may want to let the others from your school know that this wasn't the true tour and get the good one (they have good food in Res Halls).</p>