Does Bama Superscore the ACT

<p>Up until now, it hasn’t mattered. This morning’s result were not an improvement on his single attempt composite, but his English went up to a 35. This will give him a 34 if they do superscore.</p>

<p>I know most schools don’t, but a few do. It would be helpful on scholarships. I know this would put him in the full scholarship at either UAB or UAH. Hoping this will improve his chances with the Fellows application.</p>

<p>Bama doesn’t superscore the ACT or SAT. I don’t believe that UAB or UAH do either. Frankly, a number of publics do not superscore especially for scholarship purposes…</p>

<p>Just curious how his science score turned out - my son was comfortable he improved hos math but said science was in no way related to high school knowledge</p>

<p>FYI, for science, it always seems to be a source of contention for many students. It’s easy to get caught up on the “terms, knowledge, or sentence structure”. I’ve heard many students have increased their science score by “ignoring” the content and focus on properly reading the graphs and tables. I’m sure this is not a cut and dry tactic but it has helped many. Good luck! This is a very stressful time for parents and students regarding those pesky standardized tests.</p>

<p>He scored an 32 in science this time, 33 in June. S has no problem with science. We got the question/answer packet in June. He missed 3 and got a 33, thus it was one question/one point.</p>

<p>i agree that the science section has nothing to do with what science topics you know. it has everything to do with reading the charts.</p>

<p>and i can say for sure that i am positive that alabama does NOT superscore the ACT.</p>