Does it matter WHEN we turn in UC apps?

<p>I know deadline is Nov. 30, but I kind of want to wait til I get all my scores and then send my apps.</p>

<p>If I turn in my apps earlier, do they get priority over later ones? Or does it not matter, and are they just mixed into a bunch and picked out randomly to be scrutinized?</p>

<p>It doesn't matter when in terms of whether you are accepted but do NOT wait until the day of or the day before. In the past several years there have been more than one year when the UC servers crashed because they were overloaded. do yourself a favor and get it in by 11/15.</p>

<p>Two years ago, the GC at my son's school district said she was told by the UC's at a GC conference that "Earlier is Better."</p>

<p>I really don't think it matters. I don't think it's randomly picked either, but I don't think they'd really give that much priority to early applicants, if any. Hopefully at least because I can't imagine sending mines early. I'm one of those people that are afraid to click submit.</p>

<p>If you're waiting for SAT scores, it doesn't matter. All the scores are sent anyways, sadly. If you fill out the send scores part for the Nov test date, collegeboard waits until the Nov test is graded and then sends them out. I asked about that for the Oct test date and thats what they told me.</p>

<p>For sending ACT scores, I don't really know anything about it except it's cheaper.</p>

<p>They do not give any priority to early applicants. Earlier is simply better so you don't fight with the overcrowded system the night of.</p>