Does Miami offer interviews?

<p>Hi do you know if Miami offers off campus interviews either with an alum or rep. from the school? Thanks!</p>

<p>Hey CTmomof3! (from CTmom <of2>)
From the UM website: </of2></p>

<p>"Does Miami Offer Interviews?
At the University of Miami, interviews are offered to high school seniors in certain cities that we visit. Interviews are not required or a part of the admission decision. These interviews are offered to benefit the student and to answer questions in a one-on-one setting with an admission counselor. If you're on our mailing list, you will receive an invitation when interviews are offered in your area."</p>

<p>My D took advantage of this in our area, and it seemed designed to sell the school to the student, not the other way around. They set up in a local hotel for a weekend.</p>

<p>The regional interview trips were in the fall. They have all concluded. They were listed on the website, and those that had registered on the website to be on the mailing list received several mailings. They are optional, so not to worry.</p>

<p>A person in the admissions office was happy to talk to my son and I when we visited however.</p>