Does Purdue provide Financial aid or scholarships to international students?

<p>Hi!! I am an Indian and my sister is got into a college in India thats why our family is facing some financial problem to meet my costs of studying there at Purdue(not yet admitted).</p>

<p>Does Purdue provide any kind of Financial aid or scholarships to international students? If not then what are different ways available to finance my undergraduation there?
Thank you!!</p>

<p>No, they do not provide financial aid for international students. However, if you do well in the first year courses, you can very well apply for scholarships.(I am also applying for purdue and am a resident of India)</p>

<p>I’m glad i met a guy with same college interest. So may i know how much is your SAT score?
My score is just 1880(but my academics GPA is around 3.85 and a good profile with a National Ranking in Badminton and Fellowship from KVPY and some volunteer stuffs) so do you suggest me to retake this sat to apply for Purdue?</p>

<p>Don’t worry. Students with scores less than 1800 have been accepted in the past two years in the engineering department. To answer your question, I got 1980 in my recent SAT. My school does not have gpa but my 10th percentage: 94.6%
11th: 89%
12th quarterly :80%(very strict corrections)
But I am applying in early decision.
Hope we’ll both get in!!!</p>

<p>Need more helps. Please Reply whatever you all know about Purdue’s financial aid and scholarships to international students.</p>

<p>Are international students eligible for Trustees and presidential scholarships?</p>

<p>It has already answered above. Trustees and Presidential Scholarships are their merit aids and are not for international students.</p>