Does Soka University accept transfer students?

<p>So yeah, I'm a community college student. Didn't do very well academically in high school, so that's why I'm attending community college. Anyway, does Soka accept transfer students, or are they only accepting freshmen admissions? I've applied to other universities in the UC system, but then I heard that Soka specialized in Asian languages, so I thought I'd apply for it, too. But again, I don't know if they would take in a community college transfer.</p>

<p>Check their website. If you can’t find an answer there, give the admissions office a call.</p>

<p>Soka University does accept transfer students, but everyone starts as a freshman because of the required Core and Learning Cluster classes. You can test into more advanced classes in individual subjects. Everyone studies abroad for a semester during the junior year (included in tuition), and seniors have the Capstone project – so the curriculum is challenging and requires a full four years to complete.</p>

<p>Like Pixide mentioned, you can apply to Soka, but you’ll have to start again as a freshman. With that said, Soka has a Liberal Arts curriculum in 4 main concentrations: Humanities, Social Behavioral studies, International Studies, and Environmental studies. (I’m sure you’ve seen this on the website). </p>

<p>What is it that you want to study? </p>

<p>If you have really specific questions, you should definitely call Soka University’s office of admissions at 888-600-7652. The office is open from 9a-5p (PST), closed on major holidays.</p>

I can’t find anything about transferring on their website.
If they do accept transfers, would they look at college grades and second semester high school senior year grades?
Do they have a spring admission?