Does this essay answer prompt #1?

<p>I still need to write my essay for prompt #1: “Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.”. I have an existing essay that already basically describes the community of my ballet school. Could someone read it and see if it adequately responds to the prompt?</p>

<p>If you can find a definitive answer to the prompt from your essay, then it answers it. Just post on here what you think is the thesis or conclusion that directly responds to the question.</p>

<p>It's such a general prompt...but I'll read it anyway if you still want.</p>

<p>The final sentence is basically my thesis: "I’m extremely grateful to have been incorporated into a community that not only encourages me to pursue my aspirations for a career in dance, but also reminds me to indulge in the social aspect of performing as much as the personal gratification of sharing my passion with an audience."</p>

<p>I read somewhere that they throw in the term "family, community, school" for students who come from a challenging background. For those who do not come from those backgrounds, you should really answer the dreams and actions. I know this question throws my D off as well.</p>

<p>sure...i'll read it</p>

<p>I always say that this could be the presence of someone/something or the absence of someone/something.</p>

<p>I think you need about what your dream is and what has shaped that. I think the community and family thing are just suggestions of where your dream came from.
gl on ur essay</p>