Does UC Application ask for both semester classes to be labeled?

<p>Does application for University of California colleges ask for both fall and spring semester of your current year to be labeled?</p>

<p>Also wanted to ask this: I am currently enrolled in 19 credits at my JC (12 is full time). A counselor has told me that within my first semester i must complete all my lower level classes stated by assist.org. I enrolled for it but had doubts about the work load so i asked a different counselor and he is telling me that is not the case. I just want to drop one class because i have to work while going to school. What do you guys think? let me know</p>

<p>thank you all in advance</p>

<p>anybody? anybody at all?</p>

<p>You will have the option to select the term type for your CCC when you enter your course information. Most likely you will enter your courses using Fall and Spring terms. Some CCC offer Winter sessions and Summer sessions, those would have to be entered separately (you would select term type as “semester with winter sessions” or something along that line).</p>

<p>On paper UCs claim that you need to complete all requirements by the end of Spring term. However, the reality is that students who have all the requirements completed by the end of Fall term are more competitive (because they already have the grades). If you are applying for really competitive majors (like biological sciences, business/bizecon, communication, political science, etc.), you are better off having all the requirements completed by the end of Fall. Otherwise you are fine as long as all requirements are completed by end of Spring.</p>